Looking to host your own event at Goodwork? Fill out our event survey and a team member will get back to you within 72 hours.
- This event has passed.
Field Trip: Conscious Capitalism – The Unconscious Bias Talk with James Pogue Ph.D
March 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$15
Chad Harrigan & Chelsea Rosson are hosting a group field trip to the Conscious Capitalism Chapter Meeting! This month, they are exploring how unconscious biases effect our performance and culture!
Sign up in the link below through the Conscious Capitalism Dallas website, tickets are $15!
For those looking to grab an early morning of coffee beforehand, we will be meeting at the Starbucks two blocks down at 6:45am. For those looking forward to those extra moments of sleep, we will be meeting out front of the Center for Brain Health venue at 7:20am. Please reach out to [email protected] if you would like to offer to be a carpooling car host!
From the website:
Unconscious bias is a fact of life — our evolved subconscious response to situations that shape decisions. In business, unconscious bias influences culture, team interactions and performance.
James Pogue, Ph.D, CEO of James Pogue Enterprises will share the latest unconscious bias research and the impact it has on all of us:
- Learn the biases that are most likely to influence organization and teams
- Recognize the “us” and “them” groups that often form
- Clarify the connection between unconscious bias and organizational performance
You will learn ways to:
- Increase productivity managing the 5 most impactful biases in the workplace
- Learn the “newest” bias and its incredible power in your organization
- Make clear the business rationale for engaging in an unconscious bias reduction program